Thursday, July 7, 2011

December? Really?

Wow. Where does the time go? I can't believe the last post I made was in December. Well, I'm back now and I am so sorry to all those who I kept waiting. I promise you though that it was worth the wait!! I have finally sorted through everything properly and will be making many posts over the next few weeks with all the work that I've been doing these last few months.

I am so happy that summer is here! The hot weather, bbq's...I love it! Tomorrow is going to be a great day. I am covering the grand opening of a brand new Freshco grocery store at Bathurst and Steeles. Check back Saturday for the pics, and if you're in the area stop by the store all weekend for a chance to get some great samplings and check out the amazing variety and great prices the store has to offer!!!

Here are some pics that I took for Thank You Cards that we made for the most beautiful baby girl's baptism a month ago. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment