Thursday, September 27, 2012

Great Expectations

I'm currently in the middle of creating my website and in the process I have been going through all of the sessions that I have done in the past. I decided to take a little break from the creative process to post a few of the images that I am looking through at the moment!

Today I've posted some maternity photos from the past. Pregnancy is such a beautiful miracle and an exciting time in people's lives. While those 9 months of anticipation can seem to go by so slowly at times, once your bundle of joy arrives it seems like the time just flew by! I have had the honour of being able to document my beautiful niece's entrance into this world. I was there for the moment that mommy and daddy saw their beautiful baby girl for the first time and was able to document the sheer joy of the rest of the family being introduce to the new addition! That is a day that I will never forget.

Enjoy!













   
    Little Miss was only 45 minutes new here!




No comments:

Post a Comment